Booking terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of reservation of the aparthotel Smrekowa Polana Resort & SPA
- Check-in starts at 15:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 on the day of departure.
- The Guest’s guardian is the Reception. On the day of arrival, during the opening hours of the Reception, an employee will be waiting for you and will give you the keys to the apartment. The reception is located in building 23F.
- The amount due for the entire stay, minus the prepayment, is collected on the day of arrival, according to the reservation date set by you. There is a refundable deposit payable upon arrival in the amount of PLN 300.00. All guests staying in the apartment are obliged to register immediately upon arrival by filling in the registration card. In order to confirm the identity, the Guest is obliged to present a document with a photograph (ID card, passport, residence card – in accordance with the Act on Population Registration and Identity Cards).
- Arrivals and departures from the Smrekowa Polana Resort & SPA complex are possible from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. For other arrival or departure times, please inform us in advance. For arrival or departure outside the designated hours, an additional fee of PLN 50.00 is charged.
- Pets are not allowed.
- We offer you cleaned, efficient, fully furnished and equipped apartments. If you notice any defects or deficiencies, please report them on arrival. After the Guest takes over the Apartment, any complaints regarding: damages, defects, defects will not be taken into account. Guests are obliged to take care of the property entrusted to them. The Guest is responsible for damage, dirt and damage resulting from improper use of the Apartment, who covers the costs of any repairs, necessary purchases and works.
- It is strictly and completely forbidden to smoke cigarettes in the Complex except in designated areas.
A fee of PLN 200.00 for each damaged/lost item is charged for losing a room key, garage door remote control or TV remote control.
- Quiet hours are: 22:00-07:00. In the event of disturbing the curfew, disturbing the order or not observing the norms of good behavior, the Smrekowa Polana Resort & SPA complex reserves the right to immediately terminate the contract, withhold the fee for the full stay and charge the costs of the losses incurred.
- Breakfast (in the case of providing such services in the Complex) is additionally paid according to the price list.
- During the stay, the Guest can order a comprehensive cleaning in accordance with the price list available at the Reception.
- The Smrekowa Polana Resort & SPA complex is not responsible for loss or damage to belongings, including money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value left on the premises.
- Smrekowa Polana Resort & SPA is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, objects left in it and live animals, regardless of whether these vehicles were parked on private property belonging to the facility or outside its premises.
- Items left by the departing Guest will be sent back to the address indicated by the Guest at the Guest’s expense.
- Deposits collected by the Complex are not refundable.
- In case of leaving the apartment earlier or arriving later than declared in the reservation, the Smrekowa Polana Resort & SPA complex does not refund the amount due for the unused stay.
- In the event of exceeding the number of people using the apartment declared in the reservation (without the consent and knowledge of Smrekowa Polana Resort & SPA), the Smrekowa Polana Resort & SPA Complex reserves the right to immediately terminate the agreement without reimbursement of the fees paid for the full stay and charging the Guest with an additional fee.
- Prices for the stay do not include the obligatory tourist tax in the amount of PLN 2 / person / day.
- Outdoor parking spaces are free of charge and their availability depends on the occupancy of the Complex.
- By making a reservation, the Client agrees to the processing of his personal data only for marketing purposes by the Smrekowa Polana Resort & SPA complex in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002, item 926, as amended).
- By making a reservation, the Client accepts the terms and conditions of the Terms and Conditions.
PROCEDURE FOR HANDLING COMPLAINTS ADDRESSED TO SMREKOWA POLANA RESORT & SPA
- Smrekowa Polana limited liability company with its registered office in Krakow, address: Aleja Modrzewiowa 13, 30-224 Krakow, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Krakow-Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000481978, NIP 6751491728 (hereinafter referred to as SMREKOWA POLANA), considers complaints submitted by customers in the manner and within the time limits specified in this Procedure, unless the legal relationship between the Client and SMREKOWA POLANA provides otherwise.
- For the purposes of this procedure, any entity using the services provided by SMREKOWA POLANA and submitting a Complaint shall be deemed to be a CLIENT.
- For the purposes of this procedure, a COMPLAINT shall be deemed to be a statement of the Client made in writing or sent by e-mail (regardless of the name or title of the letter) addressed to SMREKOWA POLANA, which concerns the infringement of the Client’s rights arising in connection with the use of the services offered by SMREKOWA POLANA.
- The Complaint should contain data allowing for unambiguous identification of the Client, as well as data enabling contact with the Client and the subject of the Complaint (a detailed description of the Client’s objections).
- Complaints in writing should be sent to the following address: Smrekowa Polana spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Al. Modrzewiowa 13, 30-224 Cracow or submit it at the reception desk of the Complex in Zakopane, ul. Smrekowa 23F. Complaints in electronic form should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Client should submit a Complaint immediately after becoming aware of the occurrence of circumstances raising their objections, in order to fairly and effectively consider the Complaint.
- Upon receipt of the Complaint, SMREKOWA POLANA will take steps to consider the Complaint. An authorized employee has the right to contact the Client in cases requiring the determination of the actual state of affairs with the Client’s participation or obtaining additional information necessary for the proper consideration of the Complaint.
- Complaints are resolved in writing or in the form of an e-mail, depending on the form of its submission.
- The response to the Complaint should include: the resolution of the complaint, factual and legal justification along with an indication of the relevant provisions of the regulations and/or legal standards in force in SMREKOWA POLANA (unless the nature of the allegations so requires) and the indication of the person providing the response.
- A response to the Complaint submitted by the Client should be provided as soon as possible, but not longer than 14 days from the receipt of the Complaint.
- The decision to pay any compensation or refund to the Client must always be approved by the Management Board of SMREKOWA POLANA.
- The payment of a financial claim or other compensation to the Client shall be made immediately, but no later than within 30 days from the date of acknowledgment of the Complaint, based on the decision of the Management Board.
- The Client has the right to bring an action regarding the Complaint to a common court in accordance with applicable law.
The Booking Conditions, Stay Regulations and Registration Card are an integral part of the rental agreement.